I am a research scientist in basic and clinical medicine since 2007. After 13 years of academic work, I started Perfect Statistics in 2017 to help Scientists, Students and Pharmaceuticals in conducting meta-analysis, systematic review, medical statistics and medical writing projects. My aim is to get best out of your project. For scientists, I aim to get the work published in best journal. For student projects, I aim to help in getting high score on research dissertations. For pharmaceuticals, I aim to assist in taking perfect regulatory and research decisions for their drugs.
- I have helped more than 500 students, researchers and clients successfully complete statistics and meta-analysis for their dissertation, publications and grant applications.
- I have worked with clients in a broad range of disciplines including dentistry, medicine, psychology, sociology, basic research and other areas.
I AM A PEER REVIEWER FOR
- PLoS One
- BMC Pregancy & Childbirth
- Journal of Assisted Reproduction & Genetics
- Malta Medical Journal
- Analytical & Quantitative Cytology & Histology
- Toxicological & Environmental Chemistry
- Turkish Journal of Gynecological Association
I AM A BOOK REVIEWER FOR
I AM EDITOR OF
- Vanyajeevi eBulletin
PEER REVIEWED JOURNAL PUBLICATIONS
- Dama MS, Novakova LM, Flegr J. Do differences in Toxoplasma prevalence influence global variation in secondary sex ratio? Preliminary ecological regression study. Parasitology. 2016;143(09):1193-1203. This paper was featured as PAPER OF THE MONTH by Cambridge Journals.
- Flegr J, Dama M. Does the prevalence of latent toxoplasmosis and frequency of Rhesus-negative subjects correlate with the nationwide rate of traffic accidents? Folia parasitologica. 2014;61(6):485-494.
- Dama M. The diclofenac ban is helping vulture conservation; what further pharmaceutical threats loom ahead? CURRENT SCIENCE. 2014;107(4):564.
- Dama MS, Bhat MN. Mobile phones affect multiple sperm quality traits: a meta-analysis. F1000Research. 2013;2.
- Dama MS, Ahmad MK, Gupta N, et al. RETRACTED ARTICLE: Transcriptome profile alterations in asthenozoospermic and idiopathic infertile spermatozoa uncovered by microarray. Journal of assisted reproduction and genetics. 2013;30(3):449.
- Dama MS. Cognitive ability correlates positively with son birth and predicts cross-cultural variation of the offspring sex ratio. Naturwissenschaften. 2013;100(6):559-569.
- Dama MS. Fostering Public Support for Vulture Protection. Science. 2013;339(6126):1383-1383.
- Dama MS. Human sex ratio at birth, HIV/AIDS and tuberculosis. Journal of epidemiology and community health. 2013;67(4):378.
- Dama M. Role of veterinarians in vulture conservation. Current Science. 2013;105(7):886.
- Singh R, Kaleem AM, Narayana SS, Mahdi AA. A case of oligoasthenoteratozoospermia with AZFc deletion and persistent oxidative stress. Indian journal of human genetics. 2012;18(3):359.
- Dama MS, Rajender S. Secular changes in the semen quality in India during the past 33 years. Journal of andrology. 2012;33(4):740-744.
- Dama MS. Parasite stress predicts offspring sex ratio. PLoS One. 2012;7(9):e46169.
- Gupta N, Gupta S, Dama M, et al. Strong association of 677 C> T substitution in the MTHFR gene with male infertility-a study on an Indian population and a meta-analysis. PloS one. 2011;6(7):e22277.
- Dama MS, Singh NMP, Rajender S. High fat diet prevents over-crowding induced decrease of sex ratio in mice. PloS one. 2011;6(1):e16296.
- Dama MS, Kulkarni P. Sex allocation theory: implications for animal food industry. Current Science(Bangalore). 2011;101(7):838-839.
- Dama MS. Sex ratio at birth and mortality rates are negatively related in humans. PLoS One. 2011;6(8):e23792.
- Dama M, Kaleem A, Mahdi A, Singh R. Y CHROMOSOME MICRODELETIONS AND PARTIAL DELETIONS OF THE AZFC REGION IN NORTH INDIAN INFERTILE MEN. Paper presented at: JOURNAL OF ANDROLOGY2010.
- Dama M, Kaleem A, Mahd A, Singh R. ANALYSIS AND SIGNIFICANCE OF Y CHROMOSOME TRANSCRIPTS IN HUMAN EJACULATED SPERM FROM NORMOZOOSPERMIC DONORS: COMPARISON WITH SPERMATOZOA FROM INFERTILE MEN. Paper presented at: JOURNAL OF ANDROLOGY2010.
- Ahmad MK, Mahdi AA, Shukla KK, et al. Withania somnifera improves semen quality by regulating reproductive hormone levels and oxidative stress in seminal plasma of infertile males. Fertility and sterility. 2010;94(3):989-996.
- Madhukar D, Rajender S. Hormonal treatment of male infertility: promises and pitfalls. Journal of andrology. 2009;30(2):95-112.
- Dama M, Akhand P, Rajender S. Nature versus nurture–plant resources in management of male infertility. Frontiers in bioscience (Elite edition). 2009;2:1001-1014.
- Dama MS, Varshneya C, Dardi M, Katoch V. Effect of trikatu pretreatment on the pharmacokinetics of pefloxacin administered orally in mountain Gaddi goats. Journal of veterinary science. 2008;9(1):25-29.